Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Memotoo automatic restoration not workingRSS Feed

Benoit

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2021-02-27 - 18:19

Hello,

I recently lost a lot of data, probably after upgrading my Samsung S10 to Android 11. I am using CardDAV-Sync and CalDAV-Sync and it was not working, when I reconfigured the apps, my data had disappeared from my phone and from memotoo.

I asked for data restoration in memotoo at several different dates but the data I see in the memotoo web interface is not changing.

I downloaded the latest memotoo archive of calendar, contacts and bookmarks on 3 sept 2020. It contains part of the missing data. When I ask for a restoration of the calendar and contact in memotoo on 1 sept 2020, the data is not there.

Can you please check what's happening?
Thank you!

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information

1 Replie(s)
Max Pyziur

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2021-11-28 - 18:30     Subject: Re: Memotoo automatic restoration not working

I am having the same experience.

Sprint/T-Mobile required that I upgrade from a Samsung S7 (which lacks 5G capability) to a Samsung A52 (which has 5G).

I see that the S7 OS is Android 8; the A52 is Android 11.

Please advise on the proper solution, since Memotoo + Evolution + SyncEvolution have been the basis for my Contacts and Calender for the last eight years. Together, they have worked very well for me.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post