Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Spaces appears randomly in the text of tasks and events in Thunderbird Thunderbird after memotoo's syncRSS Feed

NPA

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2020-11-28 - 00:08

Thunderbird 78.4.3

If i modify tasks and events in Thunderbird, since last update (68 to 78), spaces appear randomly into the text.

If i reopen the task or event to correct the spaces (open the task or event, delete the space, register and close) they reappear randomly elsewhere in the text.

There is the same spaces in Memotoo's tasks. If i correct the text in Memotoo, the text is OK in Thunderbird after sync. But spaces reappear in Thunderbird if i modify the text in Thunderbird.

I have no problem with a local task or event. So i suppose the problem appear only when i sync with memotoo.

This happens on all my computers (3 PC sync Thunderbird Memotoo).

I f so meone c an he lp, th a nks you becau se it's v er y a nnoying.

Sorry for my broken english.

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2020-12-20 - 17:34     Subject: Re: Spaces appears randomly in the text of tasks and events in thunderbird after memotoo's sync

Hello,

Ok I have done some modifications and now the spaces added during the sync will be ignored.

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post