Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Trying to sync Google Calendar Google Calendar but getting error after 444 entries of "usage limits exceeded"RSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2017-04-14 - 03:25

I am trying to do a first time sync from Memotoo to Google Calendar with around 5500 entries. However, after only 444 entries I am getting an error with the Sync inside of Memotoo that states: usage limits exceeded. I need to get all the entries into Google Calendar. How should I do this?

3 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2017-04-21 - 12:02     Subject: Re: Trying to sync Google calendar but getting error after 444 entries of "usage limits exceeded"

Strange can you try again ?

MCSmurf

smile Posted 2017-05-31 - 10:01     Subject: Re: Re: Trying to sync Google calendar but getting error after 444 entries of

Now i have the same Problem... Sync Google Calendar: Error from Google: Calendar usage limits exceeded

Under Google Support, it seems to be a error to the API:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/2905486?hl=en
... Calendar usage limits exceeded. This is the result of an API call. (Don't mix this up with the message "Daily quota exceeded," which points to insufficient API quota.) ...

smile Posted 2017-06-09 - 11:45     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Trying to sync Google calendar but getting error after 444 entries of

Hello MCSmurf

I think it was a temporary problem: during the same day you could have this message, but the next day the quota of Google API was reseted

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post