Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

confused about contact sync processRSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2016-02-11 - 01:47

I just dropped my subscription to plaxo in favor of becoming a customer of Memotoo. Since switching I have planned on syncing 3 Google accounts and 2 outlook clients. I plan on letting Google sync my 2 phones with 2 of the Google accounts. however, i recently noticed some issues that I need clarified:

1. a "Memotoo sync Google" has showed up on my phone (Google Settings -> Connected Apps) which i did not install. I would think Memotoo would sync with the contacts on the Google Server NOT my phone. How did this happen?

2. a contact updated in google is NOT syncing to my phone. this has never happened before and seems to have only started since joining Memotoo.

3. A phone number for a Contact that I know I had is now missing.

Can you provide any clarity to my confusion?

I apologize if this is a duplicate - i had already sent an email with the same message.
Thanks

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

2 Replie(s)
???

smile Posted 2016-02-19 - 02:57     Subject: Re: confused about contact sync process

Am i going to get any support from the company? via the forum or the email would be nice. Just out of curiosity...did my check clear?

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2016-02-28 - 12:12     Subject: Re: Re: confused about contact sync process

Hi

Sorry for the delay of my response.

1. Do not install Memotoo sync app on your phone, just define the sync of 3 Gmail accounts here:
https://www.memotoo.com/how-to-sync-gmail-contacts.php

2. Ok so remove the Memotoo sync app

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post