Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Wrong time when exporting calendar to icsRSS Feed

RangerGR

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-08-26 - 13:33

I export my calendar in ics format so I can use it offline on my pc. The problem is that the time in the ics file is wrong, it has a -1 hour offset.

For example, I have an event in my google calendar for tomorrow at 10:10 am. memotoo syncs and shows the event with correct time. My phone also syncs with memotoo with no problem and shows the correct time (10:10). But when I try to use the ics time, the time is wrong. I opened the ics file and I saw that the problem is that the event has been exported with wrong time.

20150827T091000Z

instead of 1010.

This happens with all the events in my calendar and it is very annoying. The export feature is completely useless if I have to edit all my events and change the time manually.

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-08-27 - 17:41     Subject: Re: Wrong time when exporting calendar to ics

The time is correct in the ics file because there is the "Z" char, and this char define that the date has the timezone "GMT"
As your timezone is "Europe/London" with Daily Saving Time, there is one hour difference during summer.

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post