Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Problème de connexion avec LinkedInRSS Feed

Valhmygann

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-06-12 - 06:12

Bonjour,

Depuis quelques temps, je n'arrive plus à synchroniser les contacts LinkedIn >>> Memotoo, car Memotoo n'arrive pas à établir la connexion avec la plate-forme LinkedIn ! Pourriez-vous m'aider ?

Cordialement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

For some time, I am unable to sync contacts LinkedIn >>> Memotoo because Memotoo can not connect to the LinkedIn platform! Could you help me?

Sincerely.

3 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2015-06-18 - 10:02     Subject: Re: Problème de connexion avec LinkedIn

Hello

I have tried to find a solution but LinkedIn has changed their API, and since some weeks they do not accept anymore the sync of yours contacts ... I have requested them today to permit this, and I hope they will authorize the permission "r_network" for Memotoo app...

???

smile Posted 2015-06-28 - 14:59     Subject: Re: Re: Problème de connexion avec LinkedIn

I hope that LinkedIn very soon clear this issue

Valhmygann

smile Posted 2015-11-26 - 18:23     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Problème de connexion avec LinkedIn

After more than five months, the problem is still not resolved? Thank you to arrange because it gets really difficult to understand that there is no issue about it.

Also, I just realized that this problem, I lost many hours of work ... It can not go on ...

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more »
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post