Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Syncing notes with SimplenoteRSS Feed

Toomas Tamm

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-06-02 - 11:23

The sync seemed to work for some months (I started using Simplenote in March). Then I made an unrelated mistake and got duplicates of many of my notes. Trying to get rid of these duplicates created more and more problems. I ended up having up to eight(!) copies of some notes. It seems that deleting of notes does not get synchronized properly, either way. Normal sync, one-way sync, force complete sync - any one can create more duplicates.

On the other hand, now I have a set of notes over at Simplenote which do not get pulled to Memotoo no matter how I try (fast, slow, one-way, etc). New notes do come over, so the sync works in general.

Would appreciate at least a way of starting all over, if things are correct at one end. Force complete sync should do that, but it seems it does not in case of Simplenote.

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-07-16 - 14:40     Subject: Re: Syncing notes with Simplenote

Hello Toomas

You can force a complete sync of your notes by going here, select the Simplenote sync, and click on "force a complete from Simplenote to Memotoo":
https://www.memotoo.com/my-account-sync-history.php

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post