Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Certain event modifications don't sync to BlackBerry BlackBerryRSS Feed

Tjbsync

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-05-05 - 21:47

Hi, certain events don't sync between the Blackberry Q5 and memotoo. Curiously, they sync between memotoo and thunderbird, and all other events sync between all three calendars. One such example is the event at 2015-05-06 7:24 on my account.

Another curious case is an event that came from the Blackberry to memotoo, but modifications never made it back to the Blackberry. An example is 2015-05-05 16:34, which has retained its original title and is non-repetitive on the Blackberry.

Both examples were created in the Blackberry calendar with the DB (Deutsche Bahn) app, although I think I remember different examples that were created manually.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

1 Replie(s)
???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-05-05 - 21:53     Subject: Re: Certain event modifications don't sync to Blackberry

addendum: I manually set the title and repetitiveness of 2015-05-06 7:24 on the Blackberry to what's on Memotoo. So this one might be a poor example.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post