Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Using memotoo across many IOS Contacts programsRSS Feed

Rhiannan

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-04-29 - 18:47

Hi Memotoo Team,

I'm using Memotoo to sync my address book on several of my iOS devices. I have made a custom template for information I need to gather from my contacts (such as specific types of websites, time zones, links to reference documents).

These customised fields don't show up on all devices, and I realise now it's because they're not getting picked up by Memotoo in the first place, to then sync to other devices.

I've tried to add personalised fields in the 'other' section of Memotoo, but I don't know the right vCard / SyncML syntax to use (or if that's even the problem.

Could you please help?

Best,

Rhiannan

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-04-30 - 14:48     Subject: Re: Using memotoo across many IOS Contacts programs

Hi Rhiannan

Normmally I think, if you define custom fields with the "VCARD" syntax, after theses fields will be synced.
https://www.memotoo.com/my-addressbook-and-contacts.php?rub=prefs

May be it is difficult for you to know the "VCARD" syntax for theses fields, so send me an email at webmaster@memotoo.com to help you.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post