Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Unable to sync with Thunderbird ThunderbirdRSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-12-24 - 09:56

I have been using Memotoo with Thunderbird for a while. It worked fine in the past with the previous extension (can't recall which) but since that stopped being updated, I've had big difficulties.

I've tried with both SoGo Connector and TZ-Push, to no avail. I have current versions of both (31.0.0 and 1.9.8.2), with Thunderbird 31.3, on Win 7 x64.
Using SoGo, I've set up the Remote Address Book and entered the URL, but it does absolutely nothing. When I click synchronise, it hasn't even asked for my Memotoo authentication details, which is a pretty good sign it's not connecting...
TZ-Push worked okay for a little while, but hasn't done since October. I've trying resetting, resyncing, etc, but it doesn't actually make changes. The status indicator says "syncing" and then "done" without any change.

Any help would be fantastic. Cheers.

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-12-31 - 15:18     Subject: Re: Unable to sync with Thunderbird

Strange you have problem with SOGo and TZ-Push, I have just tried and they work fine for me...

For SOGo, are you sure you restarted Thunderbird before start the first sync ?

For TZ-Push, I have updated the link to the new version: https://www.memotoo.com/softs/tzpush-1.9.8.2-tb.xpi

???

smile Posted 2015-02-18 - 07:09     Subject: Re: Re: Unable to sync with Thunderbird

Sorry, it took me ages to make the time to look at this again.

Tried it again last night, and got it working. I have no idea why it was a problem previously (I was also struggling to sync my phone), but it's now functioning smoothly again. Fingers crossed it continues that way.

And thanks, as ever, for this service - it's extremely useful and makes a big difference as a user.

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post