Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Default reminder "kicks in" when trying to remove a reminder for a calendar eventRSS Feed

Patrick

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-12-15 - 12:20

Using Thunderbird/Lightning, whenever I try to remove any reminder for a calendar event on my memotoo calendar (CALDAV), the "default reminder" that I can configure in the web interface is set instead of the reminder being removed. Which means that I never see the event without a reminder in Thunderbird.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-12-16 - 12:03     Subject: Re: Default reminder "kicks in" when trying to remove a reminder for a calendar event

Ok Patrick now I have corrected this problem and now you can remove the reminder with Thunderbird/Lightning

Patrick

smile Posted 2014-12-17 - 10:56     Subject: Re: Re: Default reminder "kicks in" when trying to remove a reminder for a calendar event

Wow, that was fast once more. Thank you! Works as desired.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post