Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Receiving the following message: Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or password for accountRSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-11-26 - 23:12

I have been receiving email messages with the following error since November 25, 2014.

Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or password for account ...

I have not changed my icloud password and have verified that I am able to login to icloud using the password I am trying to use for memotoo.

7 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-11-27 - 16:44     Subject: Re: Receiving the following message: Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or password for account

May be iCloud restrict access from France connection for your US iCloud account.
Can you connect to your iCloud account and check if you must verify it ?
-> continue this conversation by e-mail at webmaster@memotoo.com

Rich 111

smile Posted 2014-12-07 - 08:28     Subject: Re: Re: Receiving the following message: Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or password for acco

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have a US iTunes account but access it from South Africa.

smile Posted 2014-12-07 - 09:20     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Receiving the following message: Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or password for

Since one week, I have done a modification and normally the sync with iCloud work better.

Rich, I have checked your account and the sync works fine.

Rich 111

smile Posted 2014-12-10 - 15:23     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Receiving the following message: Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or password

Hi Thomas,

After working for three days I'm now again getting the error "Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or password for account campsbayrich@gmail.com" again, even though I am definitely using the correct password.

smile Posted 2014-12-11 - 09:58     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Receiving the following message: Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or passw

Strange, iCloud respond that your account is protected with two-step verification... Have you activated this in your iCloud account ?

Rich111

smile Posted 2014-12-12 - 17:36     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Receiving the following message: Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login or p

Hi Thomas,

Yes - the error message has now changed to "Error: iCloud account campsbayrich@gmail.com is protected with two-step verification". That must be it.

Is there a way of authorising Memotoo, or must we switch of two-step verification for the meantime?

Thanks

Richard

Rich111

smile Posted 2014-12-12 - 17:42     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Receiving the following message: Error: Unauthorized wrong iCloud login

Hi Thomas,

Just to let you know I resolved it by setting up an application specific password on the Apple side and using that password when setting up my iCloud details in Memotoo.

Thanks! Have a super weekend.

Richard

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post