Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Notes not syncing on Contacts and some Contacts sync asRSS Feed

Julie Okun

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-10-08 - 02:48

I am having two issues. I sync contacts in two Outlooks using Funambol and two gmail accounts. On one of the Outlooks (which is Outlook 2013), I frequently get message "sync failed" from Funambol, and the contacts are missing NOTES. When I look on Memotoo, all notes are there. But on this one Outlook, they are getting cut off. Furthermore, I get weird contacts that say "Name not available". The total number of contacts between all of the sync locations is correct - so those that say "Name not available" must not have complete data. How can I sync all notes and all contacts? What can I do to figure out why my sync is "failing"? The log file is cryptic.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-10-10 - 12:30     Subject: Re: Notes not syncing on Contacts and some Contacts sync as

Normally the notes of contacts are synced between Memotoo and Outlook.
Can you modify one contact that have notes and sync again ?
Tell me by e-mail at webmaster@memotoo.com the name of this contact and I will check log files.
Can you send me also a screenshot of your error "Name not available" ?

Julie Okun

smile Posted 2014-10-21 - 06:31     Subject: Re: Re: Notes not syncing on Contacts and some Contacts sync as

I resynced all contacts manually and notes right now match, so I don't have a sample at this moment but I am sure I will soon. Still getting sync failed and now 5 contacts show as Name is unavailable. I emailed you screenshots and log file. In log file, all the way on the bottom after it syncs all contacts it has five lines that look like this -00:15:29,382 GMT -5:00 [DEBUG] - Reading item: "ID = 0000000004C7AA5F084D5D4A955E8BE02035221A4471BD00". And they have no names. But on Gmail all names are present under contacts and all is looking good. It's only failing when syncing to Outlook.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post