Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Outllook.com / Hotmail / Live syncRSS Feed

Wolfgang Exler

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-07-04 - 17:26

Hello, when syncing Memotoo with an Hotmail / Outlook.com / Live account, the business mobile phone number from Memotoo is mapped to "work 2" number on Outlook.com. When using a WindowsPhone 8 smartphone, this "work 2" number is also mapped to "work 2" on the phone. Then you are not able to send sms text messages as sending sms text messages is only available for a mobile phone number.

How can I chang the field mapping when syncing with a Microsoft account?

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-07-10 - 17:14     Subject: Re: Outllook.com / Hotmail / Live sync

Hi Wolfgang

I have tested and it works for me, the business mobile in Memotoo is synced to "Mobile 2" in Outlook...
Can you send me by e-mail at webmaster@memotoo.com, the name of contact that this problem in your account ?

???

smile Posted 2014-07-10 - 21:50     Subject: Re: Re: Outllook.com / Hotmail / Live sync

Hi Thomas,

I resetted a Lumia 820 WP8 phone, deleted all my Accounts for my Outlook.com account and just configured memotoo.com as an exchange account with tht Lumia 820. Now it seems like the phone numbers are mapped correctly. Let me check this in detail.

Thanks for your support

Wolfgang

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post