Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Wrong default camera folder sync on Sony Xperia Arc LI15iRSS Feed

Oscar

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-02-13 - 23:33

Hi,

I'm using a Sony Xperia LT15i (the stock ROM with Android 2.3.3). I've purchased a Premium Memotoo account,
and after installing the Memotoo APK, I've noticed that the Picture synchronization is backuping the sdcard/Camera folder whereas with the default Sony Camera application, the pictures are stored in: sdcard/100ANDRO

I find no setting in the Memotoo APK or in the Sony Camera application to change the storage folder location.

Do you have any idea how to force Memotoo to sync pictures from the proper default Camera folder?

Remark 1: I've not yet tried with Funambol as Memotoo was recommanded.
Remark 2: Prior to purchasing the premium service I've checked that the Picture synchronization was stated as functional on the memotoo website with the target smartphone model.
Remark 3: why not openining the memotoo APK source code (e.g. on github) so that users may improve such features for their needs? It will also benefit to Memotoo.

Thanks
Best regards,
Oscar

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-02-14 - 14:04     Subject: Re: Wrong default camera folder sync on Sony Xperia Arc LI15i

Hi Oscar

I'm sorry but I do not know why the folder is not the good...

Remark 1: Memotoo APK is a developped from Funambol APK
Remark 2: ok
Remark 3: the source are here, tell me if you want them:
https://www.memotoo.com/folderPublic.php?uid=b04816fd22ab8351b36cfbd1e0598b14&ke...

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post