Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Calendar entries delayedRSS Feed

gj

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-01-16 - 16:01

Hi,

Why are some calendar entries delayed - sometimes by up to a day? They show on 'all entries', on events, everywhere but on the actual calendar, they are not shown until suddenly spontaneously hours or a day later, it's there. This has been buggy and ongoing to be honest ever since I've used Memotoo. Can calendar entries be guaranteed to be immediate shown on the calendar as soon as you hit 'save' please?

Thanks.

6 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-01-17 - 10:01     Subject: Re: Calendar entries delayed

Hi

I do not exactly understand the problem.
Can you send me by email examples of events to understand ? Tell me also what you sync ?

gj

smile Posted 2014-01-17 - 12:00     Subject: Re: Re: Calendar entries delayed

Hi

Thanks for your time

1) So I go to Calendar > Add an Event. I add an event. I hit 'save'.
2) I go to Calendar View and it is not showing on the Calendar
3) I go to 'All Events' - it is there.
4) It is everywhere else, I can go back into it via 'All Events' and edit it but it is not shown on the Calendar itself.
5) I add a different Event straight away and yet that one is 100% fine - it shows up on the calendar as normal.
6) A day or two later, the original event that was not visible in Calendar view, is suddenly now showing on the calendar.

I have just added several test events and they are all fine, all visible instantly so this happens in a 'buggy' way just spontaneosly for no reason that I can figure out. (No synch involved just simple calendar entry on the website at the computer). 95% of the time it's fine but occasionally and for no reason, an entry just doesn't appear in the Calendar View. So I wonder if there is some way of guaranteeing that a calendar entry is always 100% going to be visible in Calendar view straight away, rather than 95% of the time.

(Not sure how to send this in an email. The screen shot would just be a picture of Calendar View with the visible entries for that week. Then a separate screenshot of 'All Events' view showing there is an extra entry there for that week, that is however not visible in the Calendar View).

Thanks.

smile Posted 2014-01-18 - 09:12     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Calendar entries delayed

Thanks for explanation, I have never see this... May be there is cache on the calendar page...
If you see again this problem, send me email with name of event, and I will see your calendar to check if me too I can not see the event.

gj

smile Posted 2014-01-18 - 19:08     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calendar entries delayed

Hi

It's happened again. It showed up on one date but then I changed the date and now to it's not showing. I've now tried 3 browsers - firefox, IE and chrome (though I regularly empty the cache and update the view anyhow) and still I can't see the missing ones so I don't think it's a browser issue.

Can you think of anything else it could be? It's really frustrating and this would be the only reason I would jump out of memotoo - I kept thinking it would resolve itself when you've fixed the bugs but if you don't know about it as a known issue I guess it won't be fixing itself any time soon!!!!!

Anyone else on the forum had this problem? Maybe another user can answer me what I need to do. Thanks guys.

Thanks.

gj

smile Posted 2014-01-18 - 22:17     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calendar entries delayed

By the way, I've just synched with Outlook and all the invisible entries that are still not showing on memotoo are visible on Outlook Calendar!!!

So, now I'm confused!

smile Posted 2014-01-19 - 08:51     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calendar entries delayed

Can you send me by email at webmaster@memotoo.com the name of this event ?

I have seen in your account you have 2 categories not shown (because they not selected and are italic white): "Family..." and "Life A..."
Does the event is in theses categories ?

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post