Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Problems with new fields for contactsRSS Feed

Sven

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-12-15 - 20:01

Hi,

I am syncing my contacs with eM Client by Carddav. That works fine as long I just use the standard fields. eM Client is able to link Facebook with my contacs and saving it to my adress book. Therefore eM Client is using the field called "IMPP:xmpp". As I'm using eM Client on two different devices I want to sync those FB-Links too.
I tried to generate a new field called "IMPP:xmpp" within Memotoo. The result is, that I can create a new field with that name, but the data exchange doesn't work fine. Lets make an example:

send eM Client: -123456789@chat.facebook.com (in field IMPP:xmpp)
recieved Memotoo: xmpp: -123456789@chat.facebook.com

I think there is a problem with the collon between IMPP and xmpp. I tried several things like putting the field name into inverted commas. Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks a lot
Sven

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-12-16 - 10:25     Subject: Re: Problems with new fields for contacts

Hi Sven

May be do not use char ":" in name of field because it is a seperator in vCard.
Prefer use ";"

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post