Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Deleted events still show up on BlackBerry BlackBerry Z10 calendar (CalDAV)RSS Feed

Kristijonas

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-08-19 - 22:42

Hello!

I have recently setup memotoo to sync with my BlackBerry Z10 calendar via CalDAV. However, if I delete an event, it still shows up on my BlackBerry, but not on the website - very strange issue. Could you please help me with this? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Kristijonas

7 Replie(s)
Kristijonas

smile Posted 2013-08-19 - 22:51     Subject: Re: Deleted events still show up on BlackBerry Z10 calendar (CalDAV)

I forgot to add couple of details. This issue seems only to affect calendar categories (I currently have one), but not the main calendar. Also, sometimes events from calendar category tend to disappear and appear again.

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-08-20 - 09:34     Subject: Re: Re: Deleted events still show up on BlackBerry Z10 calendar (CalDAV)

Hi Kristijonas

I think it is cache problem.
So just modify an event of the category to force reload the category on your Z10.

Kristijonas

smile Posted 2013-08-20 - 09:55     Subject: Re: Deleted events still show up on BlackBerry Z10 calendar (CalDAV)

Hello, Thomas!

Thanks for the quick reply! I have done as you suggested, but my problem is still not solved. I force-refreshed the calendar after editing my events, but I still don't see the changes on my phone. The changes still appear on the Memotoo web calendar, though.

smile Posted 2013-08-20 - 10:04     Subject: Re: Deleted events still show up on BlackBerry Z10 calendar (CalDAV)

I will log your synchronization.
Can you do the same thing ?
Can you send me by email at webmaster@memotoo.com what category you modified.

Kristijonas

smile Posted 2013-08-20 - 10:28     Subject: Re: Deleted events still show up on BlackBerry Z10 calendar (CalDAV)

I don't want to sound silly, but I am not sure I understood. Do you want me to send sync logs to your webmaster email or simply share the calendar with you? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks.

smile Posted 2013-08-20 - 10:58     Subject: Re: Deleted events still show up on BlackBerry Z10 calendar (CalDAV)

You done what I want, but when I check the log Memotoo respond good things...
I think it is a bug from BB...

Just to be sure, the problem is not on recurrent event with exceptions date ?

Kristijonas

smile Posted 2013-08-20 - 11:41     Subject: Re: Deleted events still show up on BlackBerry Z10 calendar (CalDAV)

Yeah, you know, I think you might be right. Thing is, this weird behavior only occurs with recurring events. Single instance events behave just fine. My NITH category is filled with recurring events for my college classes, and only those are giving me problems. For instance, I tried editing some events there as you asked, but I see no changes on my phone at all. However, I tried adding and modifying single instance events and they respond just fine.

Since the problem is most likely with recurring events, just like you suggested, is there any way it could be fixed? Or maybe some sort of workaround could be used? I will appreciate any help from you, Thomas.

Thanks.

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post