Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Calendar Sync from Android Android -> Memotoo -> iCloudRSS Feed

Sa Mule

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-07-30 - 19:23

I am absolutely loving memotoo - answer to all my problems (gf is obsessed with blackberry, myself with apple but i also use a HTC).
Seemed to be working fine. Contacts there is no problem.
The issue is with events created on the android (haven't seen how it works starting on the blackberry). If i create an event on htc then it adds it to memotoo but doesn't designate it a category - even though i've set a category as default on settings. It works fine creating event on memotoo - syncs to both htc and icloud. In addition it's fine when an event is created on icloud syncs all the way across. There needs to be a way to set up memotoo so when i create event on htc/blackberry it auto adds to a certain category. It would be less of a problem if i could select categories on htc but would still be irritating to remember to do it each time - but as far as i can see this isn't even an option - will test it on blackberry later to see if it's a problem across the board.
Thanks in advance.

4 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-07-31 - 14:31     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calendar Sync from Android -> Memotoo -> iCloud

Thanks to love Memotoo

I have seen you have defined a default catgeory in your calendar settigs:
https://www.memotoo.com/gb/my-calendar.php?rub=prefs
and you say that the new events created on HTC do not go to this category ?

Sa Mule

smile Posted 2013-08-05 - 23:19     Subject: Re: Calendar Sync from Android -> Memotoo -> iCloud

That is correct - when i create an event on htc is doesn't assign the defult category and there's no way of specifying this on the htc - but that would be irritating to do that anyway. Works fine when importing events from icloud and seems to be fine if i edit events on htc they don't lose their category. Blackberry has died on a hardware level but seemed to be working fine when it wasn't dead.

p.s. sorry about the late reply - didn't seem to get email saying that someone had replied?

smile Posted 2013-08-07 - 10:40     Subject: Re: Calendar Sync from Android -> Memotoo -> iCloud

Ok Sa Mule, I have changed the Sync Server, and now the new events will be put in the default category:
https://blog.memotoo.com/news/2013/08/07/

???

smile Posted 2013-08-30 - 16:17     Subject: Re: Calendar Sync from Android -> Memotoo -> iCloud

This is exactly what is needed to be modified for Nexthaus plugin for bb 9900

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post