Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Android Android Memotoo app doesn't work on SD cardRSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-03-09 - 17:49

I use the Memotoo Android app to sync from Thunderbird on Ubuntu 13.04 to Android ICS. I have a small internal storage area so I moved the Memotoo App to the SD card. This was allowed by Android OS - but it deleted my calendar and synced the deletion back to Memotoo website. Then the calendar sync button disappeared from the Memotoo client's interface. After many efforts to fix this, I guessed perhaps it did not like to run from the SD card and tried to move it back to internal memory - but this was not possible and I had to clear the data, remove the app and reinstall it to internal data.

I can't sync a reset from TBird to Memotoo because there is a bug in the Funambol client for 64-bit TBird 17.0.3. I had to restore Thunderbird's data from local backups, then export Thunderbird data to ics, then import this file into Memotoo, then do a reset from Memotoo web to Android.

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post