Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Notes: changed with title and the first line?RSS Feed

Daniel

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-03-02 - 12:52

Until now on a note you have taken the first line as title but has not changed the first line. It seems that you have changed that, all of my notes have lost the first line and the empty line after the first line.
Syncing with Outlook still does work, but syncing with Syncevolution and with OI Notepad on Android does not work anymore, because they don't see the title. And therefore some things are missing in my notes.
Can you revert back this change?
For Syncevolution an alternate could be to add support for iCalender 2.0 instead of plain text. But for OI Notepad I don't know.

6 Replie(s)
Daniel

smile Posted 2013-03-04 - 13:10     Subject: Re: Notes: changed with title and the first line?

Until today all my titles are also lost synce sync with Outlook. On Outlook it means that the firs tow lines of each memo are deleted. If I now change a memo and sync again then in Memotoo the title is also lost!
This is not the first time that Memotoo corrupts all my notes!

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-03-07 - 14:19     Subject: Re: Notes: changed with title and the first line?

Ok Daniel now it will be better
I have corrected the problem of synchronization with the software that have not title field (eg: Outlook, OI Notepad, SyncEvolution, ...). The title will be added in the description.
When you will edit one note in Outlook for example, after the sync, the title will be well in the title field in Memotoo.

Daniel

smile Posted 2013-03-07 - 16:33     Subject: Re: Notes: changed with title and the first line?

OK, it is better now as some days before.
Do you have changed some general things? Months before you have set the title from the first line but not changed the note elsewhere. Now you take the first line as title and deletes the first line in the note (and the secound line also if it is empty). Something has changed. Why?

smile Posted 2013-03-07 - 16:50     Subject: Re: Notes: changed with title and the first line?

Yes I have changed this because an user ask me this feature and I thought there would be no problems...

Daniel

smile Posted 2013-03-07 - 21:41     Subject: Re: Notes: changed with title and the first line?

And changing back as it was before is not an option? I only ask. Thank you for your understanding.

smile Posted 2013-03-08 - 07:47     Subject: Re: Notes: changed with title and the first line?

It will be difficult to have an option to set as before...

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post