Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Uploading from iCal (10.6.8) not workingRSS Feed

zevtiefenbach

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-02-27 - 04:00

I am adding new events in iCal (10.6.8) but they are not appearing on the memotoo website interface. however, when i add a new event on the web interface it properly syncs on iCal.

6 Replie(s)
zevtiefenbach

smile Posted 2013-02-27 - 17:52     Subject: Re: Uploading from iCal (10.6.8) not working

I have set-up a CalDev account on another computer (also 10.6.8) and as suspected it downloaded the tests made on the web interface but not the additional data I have entered into my local CalDev account. . . .

zevtiefenbach

smile Posted 2013-02-28 - 19:47     Subject: Re: Uploading from iCal (10.6.8) not working

a new wrinkle.

i have a second computer now syncing with ical (10.6.8 as well). events that i add from that computer sync onto the on-line calendar and the primary computer. however, events that i add to the primary computer do not sync.

the setting on both computers appear to be identical. however on my primary computer there is a warning and when i click on it i get "The calendar https://sync.memotoo.com/calDAV/zevtiefenbach/user/ was not found on the server. Make sure the URL is correct." Which is funny because it is sill syncing properly with events entered on other computers or events entered on-line. . . .

zevtiefenbach

smile Posted 2013-02-28 - 23:46     Subject: Re: Uploading from iCal (10.6.8) not working

i decided to remove the calendar from my primary mac (10.6.8) and re-start works better now. . .

except. . . when i take an existing event and try to change the calendar category on my primary or secondary computer the change in calendar does not sync. . . .

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-03-01 - 20:22     Subject: Re: Re: Uploading from iCal (10.6.8) not working

Hello zevtiefenbach

I think you must export the local calendar to iCalendar file and import it in Memotoo:
https://www.memotoo.com/my-calendar-how-to-import-and-export.php

zevtiefenbach

smile Posted 2013-03-01 - 20:27     Subject: Re: Uploading from iCal (10.6.8) not working

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your response. The export/import procedure, is that to address the issue of editing/changing calendar categories locally not synching?

smile Posted 2013-03-01 - 20:43     Subject: Re: Uploading from iCal (10.6.8) not working

In fact the local events will be added in Memotoo, and after you will find them in the CalDAV.

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post