Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Problem with End Date on recurring Events with Tasks+CalRSS Feed

Daniel

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-01-15 - 14:37

I create a repeatable event in Outlook with end date 31.03.13. After syncing with Memotoo it is not an end date there, instead the number of recurrences. In this case 11. Tasks+Cal therefore shows me the end date 06.04.13. I think I report this the programmer. But if I change the event on Tasks+Cal or make an exception, after syncing back on Memotoo the #11 is gone and there is an end date of 06.04.13. Now after synching with Outlook there is the end date 05.04.13 in Outlook. So at the beginnin was 31.03.13 and after some syncs with changes I have 05.04.13 which is 5 days more than at first.

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information

4 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-01-20 - 15:07     Subject: Re: Re: Problem with End Date on recurring Events with Tasks+Cal

Hi Daniel

I have seen what happened and reproduce this repeat rule, and I will have no solution because the funambol plugin send this rule to Memotoo: RRULE: W1 MO 20130331T120000 #11
And Memotoo, take in priority the number of repeat (here: 11) instead of the end date of repeat ...
Memotoo can not know what the information to take: "number of repeat" or "end date of repeat".

Daniel

smile Posted 2013-01-21 - 00:27     Subject: Re: Problem with End Date on recurring Events with Tasks+Cal

OK but please fix that after syncing back from Tasks+Cal the end date is one day before. Thank you!

smile Posted 2013-01-21 - 10:55     Subject: Re: Problem with End Date on recurring Events with Tasks+Cal

Ok now the bug of one day before is corrected

Daniel

smile Posted 2013-01-24 - 11:17     Subject: Re: Problem with End Date on recurring Events with Tasks+Cal

Are you sure? The end date is correct in Memotoo but after syncing with Outlook in Outlook it is a day before. Perhaps this is a problem with the funabmol plugin.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post