Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Recurring events wrong by 1h using synchronized with CalDAV after DST changeRSS Feed

Christoph

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-11-26 - 14:09

Hi,

after DST-change all the recurring events are 1 h wrong when synchronizing.

In Memeto (GMT+1/Berlin):
- Event one: 9:00 - 10:00 (single event)
- Event two: 11:00-12:00 (recurring event)

In Iphone and Outlook (GMT+1/Berlin) (using CalDAV; I have to use CalDAV)
- Event one correct: 9:00 - 10:00 (single event)
- Event two not correct: 10:00-11:00 (recurring event)

Additoinal Information:
- I created both dates prior to DST change.
- Might be same error than: "Recurring events synchronized with Thunderbird got time wrong after DST change"

Best regards
Christoph

4 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2012-11-29 - 14:05     Subject: Re: Recurring events wrong by 1h using synchronized with CalDAV after DST change

Hi Chris

Sorry I can do nothing with the repeat event and with this problem of Daily Saving Time ...
You must modify them and start them in the same period of DST (March -> October and October -> March) to have the good hour ...

Karl

smile Posted 2013-03-11 - 21:12     Subject: Re: Recurring events wrong by 1h using synchronized with CalDAV after DST change

Same issue...this is the only issue that I have had using Memotoo and it is unfortunate.

Stéphane

smile Posted 2013-05-30 - 22:53     Subject: Re: Recurring events wrong by 1h using synchronized with CalDAV after DST change

This issue has been reported on Launchpad ( https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightning-extension/+bug/984682) and a discussion on a similar problem took place on the KDE bug tracker ( https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=285743). This bugs also affects me, and as a paying user of memotoo, I would like to know on which side the problem is, so that I can either fill bugs for the different software or complain more here This problem is very frustrating...

smile Posted 2013-06-04 - 15:03     Subject: Re: Recurring events wrong by 1h using synchronized with CalDAV after DST change

Hi Christoph, Karl and Stephane

Ok now the recurrent events of CalDAV sync (server and client) have now the correct time, even if the DST change
Try again and tell me if you have problem (tell me with which software it does not work)

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more »
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post