Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Recurring events synchronized with Thunderbird Thunderbird got time wrong after DST changeRSS Feed

Romano

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-11-12 - 09:44

Good morning. I have a weird problem that I think it's not a memotoo fault, but I am posting here to see if someone has a hint or a trick to fix it.
I synchronize all my PCs calendars via memotoo, without problems --- it works ok synchronizing between my company outlook exchange account and Evolution mail calendar for example. Normally it works ok in thunderbird calendar too, with the exception that, after the change of DST, all the recurrent events I created during summer time and that extend after the change of DST are one hour off in Thunderbird.
I posted a bug here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightning-extension/+bug/1074269 but had no answers.
Anyone know how to solve this problem?

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2012-11-21 - 11:28     Subject: Re: Re: Recurring events synchronized with Thunderbird got time wrong after DST change

Have you set the same timezone in Memotoo and in Thunderbird ?
https://www.memotoo.com/my-calendar.php?rub=prefs

(select a timezone in Memotoo without "no Daily Saving Time" in select form to have the DST)

Romano

smile Posted 2012-11-22 - 14:02     Subject: Re: Recurring events synchronized with Thunderbird got time wrong after DST change

Yes, the time zones are the same (and as I said, it works for both outlook and evolution mail/calendar, and for google too, it's just thunderbird which goes nuts with the DST change).
I switched to use the google calendar on thunderbird, although that one has the annoying thing of duplicating events when doing an exception of a repeated event. No perfect solution still.

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post