Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Wrong country language in iCloud contactsRSS Feed

MR

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-09-29 - 17:35

After synchronizing my Memotoo contacts with iCloud I saw that all country names in my iCloud contacts are in English although I use German language in Memotoo and iCloud. So "Schweiz" has been transformed to "Switzerland", "Vereinigte Staaten" to "United States" and so on.
Is there a way that Memotoo transmits the contact information in the language that has been chosen by the user?

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2012-09-30 - 10:10     Subject: Re: Re: Wrong country language in iCloud contacts

Hi MR

Sorry for this problem, I have foud what was wrong and now it is OK: if you change a country for a contact, the name will be in iCloud as in Memotoo.
(you must modify the contacts in Memotoo, to update them in iCloud and update the name of the countries)

MR

smile Posted 2012-09-30 - 20:51     Subject: Re: Wrong country language in iCloud contacts

Hi Thomas,
I started a complete retransmission of my Memotoo contacts to iCloud. The country looks good now. Thank you very much for the fast fix.

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post