Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Problems Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and lumia 800RSS Feed

Xavier

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-08-07 - 12:03

Since yesterday all the contacts en calendar-entries on my phone (Nokia Lumia 800) are suddenly gone.
I sync them with my Memotoo account as instructed on this site with 'Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync'
Is this a bug? Has something recently been changed with the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync implementation?

6 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2012-08-07 - 14:54     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Problems Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and lumia 800

Hi Xavier

I have updated the ActiveSync server yesterday and may be it stop your synchronization ...

To correct this, I think you must delete the sync history for "Microsoft Exchange Windows Phone" and sync again your phone:
https://www.memotoo.com/my-account-sync-history.php

Xavier

smile Posted 2012-08-07 - 15:40     Subject: Re: Problems Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and lumia 800

Hi Thomas,

That fixed my problem for the contacts, although I had to recreate the account on my phone as a 'Outlook' account and not via the 'advanced' option as stated in the instructions on this site.

I still have a problem with the calendar synchronization. The entries are a complete mess...appointments of nov 2008 appear in august 2012...

smile Posted 2012-08-09 - 10:02     Subject: Re: Re: Problems Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and lumia 800

Hi Xavier

Ok strange ...

So I suggest you:
1. Delete the sync with Memotoo on your phone
2. Delete the sync history for "Microsoft Exchange Windows Phone": https://www.memotoo.com/my-account-sync-history.php
3. Configure again the sync with Memotoo on your phone and sync

Xavier

smile Posted 2012-09-05 - 09:20     Subject: Re: Re: Problems Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and lumia 800

Hi Thomas,

Tried everything you suggested, it still ends with wrong date/time of the events.
I switched to sync with Google Calendar as middle-man between the Lumia 800 and memotoo...that works

But I still prefer to use ActiveSync as it worked before the update op the Memotoo ActiveSync Server....
Any other Windows Phone users with same problem??

Xavier

smile Posted 2012-09-06 - 16:21     Subject: Re: Problems Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and lumia 800

Hi Xavier

Can you try again this because I have deleted the history of the ActiveSync for your account:
1. Delete the sync with Memotoo on your phone
2. Delete the sync history for "Microsoft Exchange Windows Phone": https://www.memotoo.com/my-account-sync-history.php
3. Configure again the sync with Memotoo on your phone and sync

Xavier

smile Posted 2012-09-06 - 20:22     Subject: Re: Problems Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and lumia 800

Hi Thomas,

I tried everything again and finally found what troubled my calendar. A couple of events in the past where synced to the phone as recurring every day (and shifted 1 hour). So I was seeing events of 2008 and 2009 in 2012...that made me think everything was messed up. After modifying these events everything seems to work pretty well.
I don't know why these events where synced as recurring as they weren't. Anyway, I'm happy I can sync with memotoo directly again. Thank you very much for your assistance!

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post