Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Recurrent Tasks don't seem to re-occurRSS Feed

Mickets

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2010-08-17 - 20:13

I have monthly bills as recurrent task, that repeat every month.

When I mark a task as completed (bill paid), it just remains marked as "completed". and nothing else happens.

The expected behaviour would be the task to reoccur the next month. That is, the task should change due date (next month), and no longer be completed. This is how it works on my Palm TX and in Thunderbird.

How can I make recurrent tasks work?

Thanks,

1 Replie(s)
Mickets

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2010-08-17 - 20:32     Subject: Re: Recurrent Tasks don't seem to re-occur

I've also noticed now that the "Date Cpmpleted" and "Status" don't seem to be related: I have a task with "Date Completed" set, but the "Status" still shows "In Process (0%)".

If the task has been completed some day, then it should be... complete.

Anyway, the main thing is that recurring tasks don't recur, and this just messes up the Tasks on my Palm TX when I sync: they all disappear from the Palm (because Memotoo markes it as complete, but doesn't set the new task for the next recurring date).

Can this be fixed?

Also, it would be much better for this site if the design were changed to work with tick boxes to mark completed tasks, and one page only with filters for categories (select one or more, but not necessarily all) and status (select one or more status).

Can this be done as well?

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post