New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

The ability to select emails and batch actionRSS Feed

gj

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-12-31 - 12:34

Functions added to be able to quickly batch sort and action emails on a search criteria would be a huge help.

If there is a way of doing this I don't know how. Eg. search word: 'Jan' > select all> move to 'Jan' folder. Seems too simple to ask for so maybe it's already possible but I'm missing the obvious? At the moment I'm having to tick each separate mail individually in inbox to move them altogether. Or I can simply just view them all when I use a search criteria but then there is no way of making further actions and I have to return to the inbox. Would be a massive help to efficiency if this could be added.

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No

4 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-01-03 - 11:42     Subject: Re: The ability to select emails and batch action

Yes it is possible

1. Use the search function with search icon or directly with this link:
https://www.memotoo.com/search.php

2. After select the contacts and move them in the group you want:
http://wiki.memotoo.com/wiki/How_to_move,_delete,_share_..._contacts_and_groups#...

gj

smile Posted 2014-01-04 - 14:44     Subject: Re: Re: The ability to select emails and batch action

Hi,

Thanks for your early reply , but I meant batch action emails (not contacts).

So I go into 'email accounts', I select the email account I want > I search by word > all the emails in that account with that word are found for me to view - but then I have no way of doing anything with them after search. I can with contacts, as you say, but my question is for emails (in the same way as you can batch-action in the actual email client interface).

Many thanks again

smile Posted 2014-01-04 - 18:09     Subject: Re: Re: Re: The ability to select emails and batch action

Ok sorry for confusion search contacts / emails.

It is strange you can not move after search ?
See this screenshot, I have search words and after I can move emails:

gj

smile Posted 2014-01-05 - 12:45     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: The ability to select emails and batch action

Oh, thank you for the screenshot - I needed it! I was using the search function in the memotoo ribbon at the top of the page. This search function brings up everything which has that word in (tasks/contacts/emails/events etc). In this view you can select and action in each category except for email so I was confused.

In your screenshot you are using the search function within the email only - which I've never used. This way I can now do as you are doing and select and action for email only, but this does the trick perfectly - thank you for your help on this!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post