New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

same domain email is identified as spam/jung emailRSS Feed

Claudius

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-11-11 - 12:31

I'*m almost happy with the e-mail function of memotoo, but one thing, which only occured after months of using the e-mail functions. Whenever I send e-mails to collegues with the same domain, these emails are automatically shifted to the junk folder by our e-mail server. Is there any means to prevent this from the side of Memotoo? The e-mail server provider is a big university server, for which I don't have much hope to tell them, put my mails out of the junk folder... Thanks for any idea for this issue.

Claudius

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-11-13 - 11:26     Subject: Re: Re: same domain email is identified as spam/jung email

Can you try again to send an email to your collegues and tell me it the email is in the spam folder ?
(I have change the server so may be it will change something but I think not)

If it does not work, send me (at webmaster@memotoo.com) the SMTP settings of the server to try to send the emails by this server.

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post