New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

iPhone iPhone multiple syncs for different categories (SyncML pro app)RSS Feed

Taim

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-04-12 - 12:53

Hi,

I just started using memotoo and I have to say that the price-performance value of this service is unmatched.
However I encountered a Problem that creates duplicates in my calendar data.

Here is what I've tried to do:

I have created two categories for my memotoo calendar, namely "Work" and "Private". In parallel I have created two calendars ("Work" and "Private") on my iphone.

Now I was trying to sync each memotoo calendar category (e.g. by using calendar.75349 as the server path ) with each iphone calendar using two separate profiles I did configure in the synthesis syncml pro client.

The sync works exclusively well with one profile. However, if I switch to the other profile in order to synchronize the second calendar and switch back to the first profile/calendar, it does not recognize that it was synced before (probably because the memotoo server does not keep separate logs for each calendar category sync). This then creates massive duplicates everytime which have to be deleted manually via the duplicate search method.

Is there any way, that the sync of two synthesis syncml pro profiles are to be supported?!

Many thanks and keep up the good work!

Yours sincerely,

Taim

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post