New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Check data after contact has update his informationRSS Feed

Manuel

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2010-12-30 - 12:35

Improvement of the "request information"- fuction
The problem I observed is, that a contact can write or delete whatever he/she wants and the data is directly written into my adressbook. Could you include a function like "ask the contact for updates, but do not directly update". I would like to be informed, that there was an update and a open a webpage, in which the old and the new data is compared and where it can be edited. Editing the updated data is alway necessary, because contact usually don't provide their phone numbers in the international format (+49...) which ich necessary for my cellphone.

1 Replie(s)
Oddity8

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-01-12 - 15:27     Subject: Re: Check data after contact has update his information

I would love this feature as well. It has happened to me that I request a contact to update his information, but he (although by accident) deleted information that was correct. Since it was directly updated in my address book I had to find this information somewhere else and enter it again.
A verification of updated information would prevent this kind of problems.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post