New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

APP FOR IPOD TOUCH / iPhone iPhoneRSS Feed

Alejoss

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2010-06-17 - 03:54

It would be great, you'd simplify the sync of notes / contacts / tasks/ calendars.
If you like this idea, please comment and "vote".

1 Replie(s)
bannwada

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2010-06-21 - 21:32     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: APP FOR IPOD TOUCH / IPHONE

It already exists Apps for synchronizing Apple devices. I tested the Synthesis Todo+Cal+Sync and the Funambol together with Memotoo. I have a iPod touch and a iPad.

I paid 17 USD for the Synthesis Todo+Cal+Sync and I was disappointed about the tool. The synchronization was not reliable and I could not select the sync direction, it was only possbile to select a full synchroniation. The nice agenda from iPad was not supported, and the big screen of iPad could not be used. The positive point was that the contact synchronization included the pictures. I deinstalled the tool today after many tryings.

I use now the Funambol which is very reliable, but it can synchronize only the contacts without the pictures.

For me is this a very important issue. I would like to synchronize all memotoo data (Agenda, tasks, contacts with pictures) to my iPod touch and iPad.

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post