New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

IMAP support @ webmailRSS Feed

gelse

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2008-12-11 - 17:33

Sorry, i dont speak french, so i cant understand half of the postings. Please guys, i know you are very proud of your language and country, and i dont mind if you celebrate that whenever you can, but it would be great to use the international language in international context. Sadly thats english, but if you cant change that, you have to adapt. thanks.
Anyway - because of that i dont know if that topic already exists somewhere in the forum. Sorry if it does.

Now my idea / question:
I am missing my subdirectories in the email-webclient a lot.
I think that synchronizing emails would be too much traffic, and there actually is a reason why IMAP exists and most providers - well - provide it. But to make fully use of that, i would like to be able to watch my subfolders. Should not be so difficult to implement, and would be of great use.
If you need an example - at my private server i use http://roundcube.net - if memotoo would work somehow like that it would be even more greater than it already is.

Any comments to that?

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post