New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Some visual/ergonomic enhancementsRSS Feed

Cantello

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2007-10-03 - 20:01

So, I have been using Memotoo for some time now with the Premium plan. I like it very much as it gives me the most options regarding flexibility of im-/export and synchronising my data.

However, you guys should really polish the interface a little bit. Below I have posted some examples of what could be done better:

A scrollbar in the calendar for a birthday is not really necessary and looks ugly. Either break the text, or have just one line as for regular events that have longer text.

Even though the agenda is little longer than could fit in the window, it has a scrollbar. Dynamic resizing would be very much appreciated.

Same here. The addresses window covers nearly all of the screen, why have a seperate scrollbar right next to the one of my browser? Even though this is fairly okay as the window is not too small, there is just a vertical scrollbar.

Speaking of addresses, why are there three different ways to display addresses, the original "addresses", "my phone numbers" and "my email addresses"? Should maybe changed to different view modes inside the addresses part.

Don't get me wrong, I very much like and appreciate Memotoo. After working with Plaxo or Yahoo calendar for some time, it is a real relief. It is not (yet I hope) as polished as Google Calendar, but still, one of the best online PIMs out there!

Keep up the good work!

Helge.

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2007-10-05 - 18:36     Subject: Re: Some visual/ergonomic enhancements

Thanks for this return, I will try to improve the interfaces in the future

Cantello

smile Posted 2007-10-06 - 14:49     Subject: Re: Re: Some visual/ergonomic enhancements

C'est vraiment génial que le développeur répond aux propositions des utilisateurs...

Merci!

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post