Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

contact synchronization with sailfish (jolla)RSS Feed

WolfgangC

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2018-01-14 - 10:40

Hello, I have a very large contact list (4000= contacts) on memotoo and I have been syncing it with my jolla (sailfish) mobile phone for years, using syncevolution. But I find this somewhat complicated.

Looking through recent memotoo documentation, I get the impression that a more "direct" synchronization with carddav is possible.

Before I try that, I would like to know if others have been using this successfully?

Thanks for any suggestions

1 Replie(s)
WolfgangC

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2018-11-23 - 10:29     Subject: Re: contact synchronization with sailfish (jolla)

I would like to try and simply ask this question again. It is now even more pertinent because with the latest salifish update, syncevolution is broken again and I therefore have no sync possibility between my phone and my memotoo addressbook.

Has anyone been able to two-way synchronize the addressbook between memotoo and a sailfish phone (jolla, xperia x)?

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post