Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 683
Number of posts: 2354
Last posted: 2024-02-09 - 19:57
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Gigaset N510 Memotoo LDAP accessRSS Feed

Emile

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2016-09-29 - 22:48

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my Gigaset N510 with LDAP access to my Memotoo account. The configuration looks like this:

LDAP access works fine in Thunderbird but on my Gigaset handset I can see the directory name (Memotoo), but it only shows "No entries found". I understand, of course, that you can't provide support for Gigaset phones, but I was wondering whether there is something I need to do differently in with the LDAP configuration. Do I need to provide a username and password, for example? Or is there a problem with the (default) name or number filters?

I'd be very pleased if I could get this working as Memotoo would then act as the bridge between my N510 and my Google Apps account, which is the only way I can get my clients' phone numbers accessible on this phone.

Many thanks,
Emile

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No

2 Replie(s)
Emile

smile Posted 2016-10-26 - 01:25     Subject: Re: Gigaset N510 Memotoo LDAP access

It's been almost a month since my post, sadly there's been no reply.

Is there anyone with enough understanding of LDAP who can tell me what I have to change to make this work?

Daniel Berlin

smile Posted 2018-12-18 - 13:21     Subject: Re: Re: Gigaset N510 Memotoo LDAP access

similar issue on a Snom D785 - if this works, I would get the paid option - though if proven lack of. support, I certainly will not invest into memotoo.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post