Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Gigaset N510 Memotoo LDAP accessRSS Feed

Emile

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2016-09-29 - 22:48

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my Gigaset N510 with LDAP access to my Memotoo account. The configuration looks like this:

LDAP access works fine in Thunderbird but on my Gigaset handset I can see the directory name (Memotoo), but it only shows "No entries found". I understand, of course, that you can't provide support for Gigaset phones, but I was wondering whether there is something I need to do differently in with the LDAP configuration. Do I need to provide a username and password, for example? Or is there a problem with the (default) name or number filters?

I'd be very pleased if I could get this working as Memotoo would then act as the bridge between my N510 and my Google Apps account, which is the only way I can get my clients' phone numbers accessible on this phone.

Many thanks,
Emile

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

2 Replie(s)
Emile

smile Posted 2016-10-26 - 01:25     Subject: Re: Gigaset N510 Memotoo LDAP access

It's been almost a month since my post, sadly there's been no reply.

Is there anyone with enough understanding of LDAP who can tell me what I have to change to make this work?

Daniel Berlin

smile Posted 2018-12-18 - 13:21     Subject: Re: Re: Gigaset N510 Memotoo LDAP access

similar issue on a Snom D785 - if this works, I would get the paid option - though if proven lack of. support, I certainly will not invest into memotoo.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post