Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 683
Number of posts: 2354
Last posted: 2024-02-09 - 19:57
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Search for phone number via LDAP?RSS Feed

Paul Chambers

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-06-22 - 06:54

I'm using a VoIP PBX that can query LDAP to find out the caller's name, given the incoming phone number. I've been trying to configure it to query against MemoToo, without success. I can query a name and get records I expect returned, but if I use a phone number in a query like:

(|(telephoneNumber=*123456789)(mobile=*123456789)(homeTelephoneNumber=*123456789))

I always get zero results. If I use the web site's search box for '123456789' on my account data, the search is successful.

I'm not that familiar with LDAP, so it's possible I'm not doing something correctly. But I'm using MemoToo LDAP for a couple of different email clients, and it's working well, so hopefully it's not something really dumb.

Any Ideas?

- Paul

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-06-23 - 18:56     Subject: Re: Search for phone number via LDAP?

Hi Paul

May be do not use the "*" char in the search.
I have seen your search with VoIP send strange char and they are not decoded by Memotoo...

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post