Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

How to change name of calendar displayed in iPhone iPhoneRSS Feed

Micha

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-03-17 - 19:18

Is there any way to change the name of the calendar, which is displayed on my iPhone (sync via CalDAV)??

The names of the categories are always synced correctly, and I can change their name and colour.

But not for the main calendar, it is always called "Mein Kalender" (german for "my calendar") in the iPhone.

I didn't find a way to change it on my iPhone, so is this possible within Memotoo?

I need this, because I sync my iPhone with two separate Memotoo-Accounts (private and business) and they are both named the same in iPhone...

3 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-03-25 - 16:39     Subject: Re: How to change name of calendar displayed in iPhone

Micha,

I think you can change the name by going in "Mail, Contacts, Calendar", select the CalDAV sync and change the "Description" value.

Micha

smile Posted 2014-03-25 - 21:56     Subject: Re: Re: How to change name of calendar displayed in iPhone

You mean the "description" in the account-settings for the CalDAV-Account. But that's not what I mean.

I was talking about the name of the top most calendar which is displayed in the calendars/categories list of the iPhone. Below then there are the categories, which I can rename and set other colors. But not for the top most, every change gets back do default after next sync. Perhaps this is a default (language dependent) setting in Memotoo?

smile Posted 2014-03-26 - 14:29     Subject: Re: Re: Re: How to change name of calendar displayed in iPhone

You're right, in fact this value can not be changed because it is the value "My Calendar" (language dependent) ...

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post