Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Synchronising Memotoo Website With Android Android Phone and Google Contacts Google ContactsRSS Feed

FJA

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-02-21 - 12:51

Hi there,

I've just paid someone on Fiverr to get my Memotoo records completely cleaned up - merging duplicate records, finding and merging any other duplicates with slightly different names, ensuring Company Only records were in the Company fields, not the First Name/Last Name fields etc.

I did this once before then as soon as I synced it with my phone, it messed the whole thing up again.

I definitely don't want this to happen again.

So, I'm wondering if I can sync records in one direction only at a time - with the clean data from Memotoo being synced across to my phone and then specific records from my phone and/or Google Contacts, which may have been added to my phone/Google Contacts after the last sync, that I am able to choose manually, will sync across to Memotoo.

Please advise me how I should progress.

Many thanks,

Fiona Allan

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-02-21 - 18:44     Subject: Re: Synchronising Memotoo Website With Android Phone and Google Contacts

Hi Fiona

Yes you can define the way of sync in your phone or in the sync history;
https://www.memotoo.com/my-account-sync-history.php

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post