Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 683
Number of posts: 2354
Last posted: 2024-02-09 - 19:57
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Sync iCloud Reminders with Google TasksRSS Feed

iceyak1

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-12-10 - 06:33

In short, is it possible? I've managed to sync Google Tasks with Memotoo, and I've connected my iCloud account. But my Google Tasks aren't being synced to iCloud's Reminders, as I had intended. I've selected 'both ways' for both accounts but Memotoo just says "no synchronisation log available" for iCloud, whereas for Google Tasks it lists each and every one of them.

Does anyone know of a reliable and step by step way to do this? It's not entirely clear whether Memotoo treats Google Tasks as part of a iCloud's Calendar, and will just send it to a hypothetical iCloud Calendar called 'Reminders' instead of the actual Reminders web app. But since they aren't appearing in either place, I thought it worth asking.

Cheers!

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-12-10 - 17:01     Subject: Re: Re: Sync iCloud Reminders with Google Tasks

Hi iceyak1

Yes you can sync your Google Tasks in iCloud with Memotoo

The problem in your account is that the tasks form Google are not in "Reminders" category (name of the category you synced with iCloud). So:
1. Move theses tasks to "Reminder" category in Memotoo
2. If it is OK, define the default category for the new one: https://www.memotoo.com/my-tasks-and-todo.php?rub=prefs

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post