Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Syncing Between Business Account UsersRSS Feed

Emma

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-09-19 - 15:41

Hey,

So I've set up a business account with 4 users. I'm now trying to share my contact with one of them. I've gone into the sharing management and said I want to share all contacts with her but they're not appearing in her account. How do I actually trigger the sync? I can trigger a sync with my gmail account but I can't find an option to sync to other memotoo users.

Also any thoughts on why I seem to have over a 1000 more contacts on Memotoo than I have transferred from my gmail account?

Thanks,

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-09-20 - 11:28     Subject: Re: Re: Syncing Between Business Account Users

Hi Emma

In fact, you have shared your Address Book with the method that permit to the other user to access your Address Book only in the Web Interface (there is a link at the bottom left in his account)

Prefere use the method "Group shared and synced with" to share and sync the contacts:

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post