Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Confused - "My Address Book" doesn't show all contactsRSS Feed

Russell Whitworth

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-09-09 - 10:42

I have set up Memotoo to synchronise contacts across two Gmail accounts (private and business), one Outlook/Exchange account and my Android phone (which also contains my two Gmail accounts).

On the initial sync, I had a large number of duplicates - perhaps because of the Android phone also accessing the same Gmail accounts. I have now de-duplicated these.

Now I am seeing in Memotoo is 40 entries in "My Address Book" - which is far too few. But on the lower left of the screen it says "number of contacts" and a green button with 895. Pressing this indeed displays 895 contacts. I can't see any pattern to which are in Contacts and which are in My Address Book, and I can't see a way to move them from one to the other.

What's going on? Why is My Address Book different from Contacts?

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-09-09 - 11:20     Subject: Re: Re: Confused - "My Address Book" doesn't show all contacts

Hi Russell

"My Address Book" group have the contacts that have no group or contacts who are in the [top] group.

The "green button with 895" permit to show all your contacts.

Read the wiki to see how to move or add contacts to groups:
http://wiki.memotoo.com/wiki/How_to_move,_delete,_share_..._contacts_and_groups#...

Russell Whitworth

smile Posted 2013-09-09 - 11:42     Subject: Re: Confused - "My Address Book" doesn't show all contacts

Aha! Got it - thanks.

I'm not sure if this is the best approach, but I've now created a group called "All Contacts" and added them all to there.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post