Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Multiple AlarmsRSS Feed

Francesc

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-08-30 - 15:28

Hi,

Frequently I assingn more of one alarm to an event. Thunderbird and Android calendar have support for multiple alarms. I observe with surprise as Memotoo Web calendar only supports one alarm per event. So, if I deffine 2 alarms for my event from Thiunderbird and I sync my Thunderbird Calendar with Memotoo, the second alarm is lost when I observe the event at Memotoo Web Calendar. If I sync the calendar with my Android Phone, the second allarm is missing too because Memotoo Calendar semms do not suport multiple alarms.

Have you plans to support multiple event alarms? If not, do you know a work arround?

Thanks in advance,

Francesc Rosés

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-08-31 - 12:33     Subject: Re: Multiple Alarms

Hi Francesc

Sorry there is no plan to add multiple alarms ...
Actually you can defined 2 kind of alarms E-mail and/or SMS, but theses 2 alarms are associated to one time of recall...

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more »
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post