Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Will sunch work? How easy is it to set-up/manage ?RSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-04-11 - 22:49

Will Mem-O-too work for us to synch all of the following:

My computer: Sony 64 bits running windows 8; Windows live hotmail/outlook; live calendar/tasks; live contacts; Yahoo mail account; Gmail account; Windows *.contact name and addresses copied from Windows Vista

My phone: Samsung Note with telephone contacts list; linked to yahoo and Live accounts

My wife's computer: Older tower running Windows XP; windows live separate account for hotmail/outlook; windows live contacts; live calendar.

Live calendars (mine; hers; aniversaries; common) are shared

We want a common calendar with choice of sub-calendars, common contact list available from individual Live accounts.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

3 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-04-12 - 16:48     Subject: Re: Will sunch work? How easy is it to set-up/manage ?

You can sync your device you listed with Memotoo but if for the moment all work for you, not necessary to come on Memotoo

Denis Bourbonnais

smile Posted 2013-04-15 - 18:43     Subject: Re: Will synch work? How easy is it to set-up/manage ?

Thomas, Thanks for your response. The issue I have right now is that synchronization accross the 3 devices and multiple e-mail accounts is difficult and involves a lot of manual copying. Most of the time, the MS Live accounts are out of synch and each needs to be changed manually.

My question is still ''Will Memotoo handle all of these separate databases without the manual steps I have to perform now?''

Thanks

smile Posted 2013-04-19 - 17:30     Subject: Re: Will sunch work? How easy is it to set-up/manage ?

Denis, you can define the sync automatically in Memotoo so you will not do manual step to sync.
Try Memotoo and you will see if it is the app you need

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post