Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Sharing a new contact directly from phoneRSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-04-11 - 09:17

Hello, I was wondering if this is possible. me and my wife have common friends and we both have their numbers shared. Now I meet a new person and I add this person to my contacts, how could I make it automatically to be added to our shared folder so my wife also would get the contact. Like adding some prefix to the name or in the details to get it recognized that I want to share this contact. Instead of adding the contact in the web interface later. I'm using old nokia with syncml and my wife android 4.1 with memotoo app.

3 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-04-12 - 16:20     Subject: Re: Re: Sharing a new contact directly from phone

Hello

The only solution is to add the contact to the shared group...
If it is not possible to add it on your Nokia, I have no solution... with your next phone ?

Peter

smile Posted 2013-07-11 - 05:26     Subject: Re: Sharing a new contact directly from phone

I also have the exact same problem. My wife wouldn't bother to add groups to contacts in a million years regardless of the device or interface, but we both want all of our new contacts shared. Is there any way to have all new contacts added to a group? Alternatively is there anyway to share the "My Address Book" in exactly the same way as a group, since this is basically the collection bin for contacts with no group? This seems like a pretty basic request that could be utilized by most users. Thanks for any help you can provide.

smile Posted 2013-07-11 - 10:01     Subject: Re: Sharing a new contact directly from phone

Hi Peter

The only way to share contacts "and keep in sync with others accounts" is to share group of contacts:
http://wiki.memotoo.com/wiki/How_to_move,_delete,_share_..._contacts_and_groups#...

Sorry there is no possibility to set a default group...

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post