Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Sync agenda with BlackBerry BlackBerry and Busycal on a mac + Google agendaRSS Feed

Gilles

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-12-20 - 06:41

Hello,

I'm trying to sync my blackberry 9780, Busycal and google agenda.
The idea first was to be able to sync google agenda and my blackberry, so I've installed funambol as you explained on the site.

The sync between my BB and google with funambol was not working well at all, so i'v decided to sync with caldav. It works Ok on my iPhone, and Ipad, the BB is Ok with the memo too agenda. But the only thing which is not working is that in busycal, it creates aother agenda (it seems to be linked to my memotoo agenda), which is call "mon agenda".
I don't see it on the memotoo agenda...
But everytime I create a new appointment on the BB, it is added in the "mon agenda" in busy cal.
So I have to manage 2 agendas, depending on wher I create the appointments.
And the "mon agenda" one does not sync with google agenda. Only the xxx@gmail.com does sync.

Any idea ?

I'm not sure to be very clear, and sorry for my english !

Thanks for your help,

4 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2012-12-20 - 14:59     Subject: Re: Sync agenda with blackberry and Busycal on a mac + Google agenda

Bonjour Gilles

Vous pouvez parler français

En fait "Mon agenda" quand vous synchronisez, cela signifie les événements qui n'ont pas de catégories.
Pour éviter que les nouveaux événements crées soient dans "Mon agenda", je vous conseilles de définir une catégorie par défault: https://www.memotoo.com/my-calendar.php?rub=prefs

Gilles

smile Posted 2012-12-20 - 21:22     Subject: Re: Re: Sync agenda with blackberry and Busycal on a mac + Google agenda

Merci !!!

Enfin tout semble marcher, j'arrive à synchroniser mon BB, mes Iphones Ipad, et mon Mac, et Google agenda aussi !

Je n'y croyais plus...

Bien content de memotoo.

Cordialement,

Gilles

smile Posted 2012-12-22 - 09:26     Subject: Re: Sync agenda with blackberry and Busycal on a mac + Google agenda

Encore une chose qui me chiffonne...

En fait, je ne veux avoir en tout qu'un seul agenda à gérer sur mac dans busysync, bb, iphone etc... donc j'ai supprimé toutes les catégories, et ça semblait bien marcher. Dans Busysync par exemple, je n'avais plus que mon agenda.
Mais ce matin, il m'a recréé une catégorie xxxx@gmail.com, je pense liée à la synchro avec google calendar. Résultat, je me retrouve avec deux calendriers dans busysync, iphone etc...

Est-ce que la synchro de google calendar implique qu'il doive gérer une catégorie spécifique ?
J'ai pensé à créer une catégorie, pour la sélectionner dans la synchro google agenda, mais j'aurai toujours "mon agenda" en plus...

Si vous pouvez me conseiller quoi faire, merci !

smile Posted 2012-12-26 - 11:55     Subject: Re: Re: Sync agenda with blackberry and Busycal on a mac + Google agenda

Vous pouvez synchroniser tout l'agenda avec Google, pas besoin de sélectionner qu'une seule catégorie.
Donc vous pouvez recréer la synchronisation:
https://www.memotoo.com/how-to-sync-google-calendar.php

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more »
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post