Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Different colours for categories in Android AndroidRSS Feed

Nick

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-09-02 - 23:43

Hi, I'm using SyncMl to sync my android powered phone with memotoo and was wondering if it was possible to have my different categories show up as different colours in the calender on the phone?
Thanks

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2012-09-06 - 16:28     Subject: Re: Different colours for categories in android

With SyncML, I think it is not possible, may be use "SmoothSync Calendar (CalDAV)":
https://www.memotoo.com/how-to-sync-your-android-phone.php?buttonSelected=caldav

Nick

smile Posted 2012-09-06 - 18:47     Subject: Re: Different colours for categories in android

Thanks for the reply, what about with active sync? Also am I right in thinking that I could set up multiple accounts and sync a different calender to each to get the different colours? Would the events I add on my phone then be sent to the correct calender?

On a different topic whenever I make new events in Outlook 2013 with an active sync account they aren't synced to memotoo. I'm not sure if this is a problem with outlook or memotoo though as it is still a pre-release version.

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post