Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

sync calendars to nexus one on Android Android 2.3.6 using sythesis proRSS Feed

Crislar

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-07-19 - 13:04

When I set up the dialogue in Synthesis Pro on the Nexus I can see it picks up a bunch of google.com calendars (which I no longer use) but not the calendars (categories?) in Memotoo although I have entered the account data correctly. (I am syncing Contacts OK).

It only picks up the "Birthdays" calendar from Memotoo and syncs all calendars in Memotoo into the Birthday calendar on the Nexus. I suppose this would work for a one way sync (Memotoo to Android) but I would prefer to keep categories (calendars) separate.

Any suggestions on how to get Synthesis to pick up the other Memotoo calendars and sync them separately?

thanks

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-07-19 - 18:46     Subject: Re: Re: sync calendars to nexus one on android 2.3.6 using sythesis pro

To keep categories you must define one Profile for each categories in Synthesis Pro.
For each profile define the calendar "Server Path" with "calendar.1234" ("1234" is the ID of the Memotoo category and you could find the good values here: https://www.memotoo.com/how-to-sync-your-data-with-syncml.php#settings) and associate the good calendar in Android.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post