Memotoo
NewsRSS Feed
Comment and react in relation to the news of the site!
Link to the last news
Informations:
Number of messages: 47
Number of posts: 77
Last posted: 2020-09-25 - 19:06
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Upload pictures from windows mobileRSS Feed

Paul

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-01-24 - 14:34

On my windows mobile 6 phone, the funambol plugin allows pictures to be uploaded. I have "my pictures" folder selected to upload from. During sync it did showed as processing and uploading the photos, but I can't find where they were uploaded to? In my memotoo account under MY FILES I see a folder called PICTURES that lists 28 files in it. All the thumbnail are blank. They are all only 4kb and when I click on file name to view, I just get a blank page with "wait" in top left corner. When I click on download all files, i get a cannot download "mesdocsactions.php" message.

Where did my pictures upload to? How do I view / download them? Thanks! Paul

6 Replie(s)
Oddity8

smile Posted 2011-02-01 - 16:11     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

Hi Paul,

I am seeing this as well. They obviously should be exactly there where you said you were looking.
This must be an synchronization problem at either Memotoo or the Funambol plugin. I am using the Funambol plugin for my BlackBerry Bold 9000 and get the same results.

I guess the webmaster should have a look at the synchronization log to see whether the entire image is indeed sent from the phone.

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2011-02-04 - 18:43     Subject: Re: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

Hi

Sorry for this bug, it is OK now

To upload again all your pictures in Memotoo:
1. Go here: https://www.memotoo.com/my-account-sync-history.php
2. Select your phone
3. Click on "Pictures"
4. Select "Force a complete synchronization" in the select menu and submit
5. Sync your phone

Oddity8

smile Posted 2011-02-08 - 10:02     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

Unfortunately this still does not work.
In my case, I have 6 pictures on my mobile phone (BlackBerry Bold 9000) but only 3 of them are synchronized.
However, of those 3 only 1 is correctly synchronized. The other 2 are still corrupt files of only 4 kiloBytes is size.

So 6 pictures on BB -> 3 synchronized to Memotoo -> only 1 correct on Memotoo!

Oddity8

smile Posted 2011-02-08 - 13:47     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

A small update:
When I do a full forced synchronization from phone to Memotoo one picture is synchronized correctly, all other pictures are available in Memotoo only as a corrupt 4 kiloBytes file.
Now everytime I do a normal synchronization after this, one of these corrupt pictures is now synchronized, the remaining pictures stay the same.

For example, if I have 4 pictures on my phone:
- Full forced sync: Memotoo has 1 complete picture and 3 corrupt pictures
- (first) normal sync: the 1 complete picture is untouched, 1 extra picture is synchronized -> Memotoo has 2 complete pictures and 2 corrupt pictures
- (second) normal sync: the 2 complete pictures are untouched, 1 extra picture is synchronized -> Memotoo has 3 complete pictures and 1 corrupt picture
- (third) normal sync: the 3 complete picture are untouched, 1 extra picture is synchronized -> Memotoo has all 4 complete pictures no more corrupt pictures

smile Posted 2011-02-11 - 14:48     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

Strange ...
So to understand you: now if you add 2 pictures on your BB and you sync Memotoo, only one will be added, the second will be added at the second synchronization ?

Oddity8

smile Posted 2011-02-13 - 13:40     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

That's exactly right, I just tried it to be sure.
I had 4 pictures on my phone which were already synchronized with Memotoo, I added 2 pictures on my phone, then I synchronized once. --> both pictures were on Memotoo BUT only 1 was correctly copied. I had to do a second synchronization to fix the 4kB file of the other picture!

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post